Harvest Wine & Food Festival is back this November in WaterColor for four days of epicurean excellence that is sure to delight both wine and culinary enthusiasts alike.
This year’s event will feature wine dinners, the return of our famous Grand Tasting, and much more. Rated as one of the premier wine and food festivals in the Southeast, Harvest provides patrons the opportunity to sip and savor some of the world’s finest wine and culinary selections.
Schedule of Events:
Thursday, November 4, 2021
- Automatic Seafood Celebrity Chef Dinner featuring Stonestreet Estate Vineyards presented by Good Grit & 360 Blue | Private 360 Blue Residence
- CAST Wines Celebeity Winemaker Dinner presented by Emerald Coast Association of Realtors | Café Thirty-A
- Purlieu Celebrity Winemaker Dinner presented by Stephen & Joan Carter | Seagar’s Prime Steaks & Seafood
- Roy Estate Celebrity Winemaker Dinner presented by Chuck & Glenda Palmore | Cuvee 30a
Friday, November 5, 2021
- Black Sheep Tequila Dinner featuring Chef Maricela Vega presented by Setco Services & 360 Blue | Private 360 Blue Residence
- Corazon del Sol Wine Dinner presented by Cory & Hillary Fosdyck | Vin’tij Food + Wine
- Stellekaya Celebrity Winemaker Dinner | FOOW
Saturday, November 6, 2021
Grand Tasting | Cerulean Park, WaterColor, Fla.
Explore tasting stations featuring wines from around the world, along with seafood, barbecue and provisional stations manned by celebrity chefs from the best restaurants along the Gulf Coast.
Sunday, November 7, 2021
Better Together Brunch I Private 360 Blue Residence
The weekend finale features a lively cocktail brunch at a 360 Blue Private Home on 30A. Enjoy delicious brunch fare by Kristen Hall and Victor King of the Essential Birmingham along with craft cocktail pairings by Better Together Beverage and Distillery 98.
Unable to attend the festivities in person? Show your support by shopping through our expansive virtual silent auction from anywhere in the world. Bidding opens Thursday, November 4 at 9:00 am CST and closes on Sunday, November 7 at 12:00 pm/noon CST. Receive the link to bid by joining our email list at DCWAF.org or find Destin Charity Wine Auction Foundation on Facebook and Instagram.